Use app for best experience. Available for andriod and Ios.
Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
SAHASRA GROUP (“The Firm”) is the licensed owner of the EZY (“The Brand”) and the website ezy4u.in (” The Site”) and Application EZY.
As a visitor to the Site/ Customer you are advised to please read the Term & Conditions carefully. By accessing the services provided by the Site you agree to the terms provided in this Terms & Conditions document.
As part of the registration process on the Site, The Firm may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
The Firm aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Firm by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Firm reserves the right to cancel the order or change the price without any notice and further liability. Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the site will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (maximum retail price). In case of products such as Fresh Food, Vegetables and Fruits etc. the delivered weight may have variance and product will be billed accordingly on the actual weight.
Despite our best efforts, there may be an instance of mispricing of items in our catalogue/offer on Website and application. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, you may return at the time of delivery or we may not supply the product unless the problem gets resolved and if you do not want to purchase the Product in such higher price, we shall cancel your order and refund you the amount paid by you for such cancelled transaction as per existing refund policy.
We will make every effort to get your order delivered to you as per your convenient/ chosen available slot.
- Subject to availability of the ordered product at the Delivery Point on the delivery day, the firm shall deliver the product to You as per schedule, failing which the firm shall inform You with a revised schedule for delivery of the Product. You may ask for cancellation/modification of Order on account of this.
- The person at the Delivery Point authorized to deliver the product may decline to deliver the product if he finds any inconsistency as regards Order No. / PIN No or any other detail of the order
- It is your responsibility to count and check all the products while accepting the Products as per your Order. No dispute will be entertained by EZY once you accept the products at the Delivery Point.
- We request you to check all the Products at the time of delivery. Complaint pertaining to short weight will not be entertained, if the complaint is not lodged immediately on delivery.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control
You as a customer can cancel your order any time before order enters “Out for delivery” status or up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such permitted cases we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. Refund payment processing will approximately take 3-7 working days however will subject to Bank processing timelines.
Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on the Marketplace may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers and in such an event, you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
Please contact us at +91 705 395 4444 or email us at: email@example.com for cancellation or modification of your Order.
You Agree and Confirm
The user hereby agrees and confirm:
- Firm will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. EZY reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You authorize EZY to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by EZY for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Return & Refund Policy:
We endeavor to provide the best quality products every single time you order with us. The Firm has a no questions asked return policy if you are not satisfied with the quality of the products delivered to you. You can either return the products to the delivery personnel at the time of delivery or you can contact our customer support team and we will do the needful. If already paid the corresponding value would be refunded to you through the same mode of payment used at the time of purchase viz., credit card, debit card, net banking. Alternatively, at your option, the said amount can be credited to your store credit account which can be used for your subsequent purchases.
Products once sold and delivered to you, shall be eligible for return only if the product condition is found to be damaged, broken, faulty or different from the ordered one. If you want to return a product, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact. We do not make any cash refunds.
In case of prepaid orders, if any part of it remains short delivered due to some reason, corresponding value would be refunded to you through the same mode of payment used at the time of purchase viz., credit card, debit card, net banking.
The amount will be refunded to you between 3-15 working days depending upon the mode of payment chosen by you. Sometimes banks or financial intermediaries take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund does not happen by the date advised, you may contact us and we will gladly help you. Please note: Few items listed may or may not carry a seller warranty to which the firm will support a basic return policy
When you place an order on our Website and application or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically so you must provide a valid mobile phone number / email address and your address while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the Website and application or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
All products/services and information displayed on Website and application constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer". All orders placed by you on the Website and application are subject to availability and acceptance by us and conditional on your acceptance and adherence to these terms and conditions. We comply to GST guidelines and GST breakup invoice will be provided on request basis to customer
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
The Firm may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
DISCLAIMER: This Website and application provides Content without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" and "where is" basis. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site. This Website and application provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while The Firm and its software support service provider tries to ensure that material included on the Website and application is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. The Firm shall not be held responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website and application. The Firm, its affiliates or its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website and application or that the operation of the Website and application will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, The Firm and its affiliates/associates assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website and application; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website and application.